Ex-NFL star Aaron Hernandez identified as gunman in 2012 drive-by shooting

Former Patriots star, already providing a life sentence for the purposes of an unrelated felony, designated as crap-shooter in 2012 doubled slaying

A man who survived a deadly 2012 drive-by shooting in Boston identified former New England Patriots whiz Aaron Hernandez on Tuesday as the person who plucked the trigger.

Prosecutors expected Raychides Sanches during a pretrial hearing to describe the chaotic panorama the night of 16 July 2012.

Sanches said he had been a passenger in a car agreed upon at a light in the town South End when an SUV pulled up. He said someone from the SUV answered Whats up, negroes? and then gunshots began.

Sanches said the gunfire struck 29 -year-old Daniel de Abreu and 28 -year-old Safiro Furtado.

When expected who the crap-shooter was, Sanches gestured in future directions of Hernandez in Suffolk Superior Court, the Boston Herald reported. Seemed like him, he answered. Hernandez.

Hernandez faces two counts of carnage of the lives of Furtado and de Abreu.

Prosecutors say he gunned down the two men after one of them bumped into him at a Boston nightclub earlier that night. The former close-fisted point has pleaded not guilty.

Hernandez already is serving a life sentence without the opportunities offered by parole for the 2013 shooting deaths among semi-professional football musician Odin Lloyd.

Tuesdays hearing focused on a number of pre-trial issues as Hernandez prepares to stand experiment on 13 February.

Prosecutors are asking the magistrate to let Sanches and another survivor of the shooting to pas a general description of the shooter.

Hernandezs advocates on Tuesday requested the experiment be delayed.

Read more: https :// www.theguardian.com/ boast/ 2016/ dec/ 20/ ex-nfl-star-aaron-hernandez-identified-as-gunman-in-2 012 -drive-by-shooting